There are a lot of advantages to renting. It’s flexible. You don’t have to worry about maintenance. It can be a real bummer not having a yard sometimes though. Especially if you are living with pets. If you could have all the perks of apartment life plus a fenced in patch of grass to call your own…you’d be in a good place.
Fortunately there are places just like that. Unfortunately, even complexes with yards are often only limited to a few of the places so availability can still be a challenge. This is the most complete list of Austin apartments with a private fenced yards as an option.
- 704 – 3401 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704
- Abelia Flats – 8225 N FM 620, Austin, TX 78726
- Alister Balcones – 12215 Hunters Chase Dr, Austin, TX 78729
- Bell South Lamar – 2717 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704
- Bexley 3FIVE – 8003 S IH-35, Austin, TX 78744
- Enclave – 1005 W. Stassney Lane, Austin, TX 78745
- Ethos Apartments – 8001 S IH35, Austin, TX 78744
- Gibson Flats – 1219 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704
- Grand Reserve at Sunset Valley – 5800 Brodie Ln, Austin, TX 78745
- The Highlands – 1501 S Heatherwilde Blvd, Pflugerville, TX 78660
- Ladera Apartment Homes – 7500 S IH-35, Austin, TX 78745
- Lakeline East Apartment – 2829 S Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613
- Landmark at Barton Creek – 1781 Spyglass Dr, Austin, TX 78746
- Lenox Boardwalk – 2515 Elmont Dr, Austin, TX 78741
- Mueller Square – 5005 Manor Rd, Austin, TX 78723
- Museo – 11266 Taylor Draper Ln, Austin, TX 78759
- Park at Monterey Oaks – 4701 Monterey Oaks Blvd, Austin, TX 78749
- Ranchstone Garden Homes – 11600-11634 Argonne Forest Trl, Austin, TX 78759
- Terrain Apartments – 5112 S 1st St, Austin TX 78745
- West Koenig Flats – 115 W Koenig Ln, Austin, TX 78751
Did we miss any? Please shoot us an email if so.